Frozen Pumpkin Bites Recipe!
What you’ll need:
- 1 15oz can of pumpkin purée
- 1 banana
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- Fun shaped molds or ice tray
- Blend the pumpkin purée and banana in a blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture into bowl and add the honey and yogurt. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour into molds or ice cube tray.
- Freeze until solid.
Congratulations to our recipe contest winner Marcy and her fur baby Guinness! A big thank you to them for sharing their refreshing Fall pumpkin dog treat recipe and to stay tuned to all their pawtastic adventures, follow them on Instagram @lovelydayforaplott.